The loss of a loved one is obviously a very emotional time. And just when all you want to do is come to terms with your loss, there are the formalities and practicalities of dealing with the will. For the people named as executors in the will, this can be a particularly stressful time, and they need the support of people who fully understand the process and can guide them through it with authority but also sensitivity.
Our team of specialists has many years of experience and receives consistently strong feedback from our clients for the level of service which we provide. We'll treat you with sympathy and respect, we'll get on with the work involved, and we'll keep you and the beneficiaries informed of progress.
We can help with:
- Immediate support and advice following a bereavement
- Finding out what the assets of the estate are and establishing their value
- Completion of HM Revenue & Customs forms making sure that you comply with relevant legislation and regulations
- Making the application for a Grant of representation (the legal authority to deal with the assets of the estate)
- Realising and transferring assets
- Distribution of the estate
click here to view the team.
Isn't that the way solicitors should be?